Sunday, August 15, 2010

Followers!


Dear Panther Pages Readers -
The challenge is on - I want to increase the number of "followers" on the Panther Pages blog! I sent out an email on Friday and we increased from three followers to five followers! That pales in comparison to a blog that I read this morning, Dangerously Irrelevant, with 19,000 followers! The scope is, of course, a little different as Scott is blogging about the national issue of technology use in schools and I'm blogging about life at a small (but great) elementary school in Minnesota. Irregardless of that, the challenge is on - I want to increase the number of people who follow this blog. Why? A large number of followers increases my desire to keep the blog up to date because I know that you are reading what I write. You are always welcome to post comments and keep me informed of what you think.
  • If you have not already signed up as a follower please sign up TODAY!
  • If you are already a follower please email this blog on to friends, family members and other members of the Sioux Trail community.
Thank you!

1 comment:

Sioux Trail Panther Pages said...

I posted yesterday (Sunday 8.15) seeking more followers and the numbers already went from 5 to 6! This is great! Thank you.