- Sioux Trail Elementary in collaborations with students, staff, and community, will strive to provide a warm, welcoming environment where diverse learners are instilled with rich opportunities for lifelong learning.
- The Sioux Trail community is a safe and engaging learning environment focused on ensuring the success of all students.
- Sioux Trail is a diverse, caring community of learners where each student achieves his or her full potential in an atmosphere of respect and an acceptance of personal responsibility.
- Here, at Sioux Trail, our highly qualified staff aim to meet high expectations set forth through school and state standards while establishing rapport with the community, families and students through diverse and rigorous learning.
- The Sioux Trail learning community believes that in order to be the best we can be we need to be connected, capable and we must contribute.
- Sioux Trail is growing a garden of lifelong learners
- To engage students and families in a focused learning environment which supports and promotes positive learning behaviors / attitudes and leads all to individual success in life.
- Sioux Trail provides an inclusive, safe, nurturing community for all. Sioux Trail staff, in collaboration with families, volunteers, students and community strives to educate each student to reach their full potential as life-long learners.
- Challenging the whole child in a diverse community of learners so they become caring responsible leaders.
- Sioux Trail is a student centered community of students, parents, and educational professionals dedicated/focused on educating the whole child-academically, emotionally, socially and preparing all students for success. We believe all children can learn and all learners will experience challenge and success daily at Sioux Trail.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
On a mission
Sioux Trail staff have been exploring exactly what our mission is and we've been working to put that into words. When in you are in the building on a regular basis you can see that we are on a mission and we work hard with all of our students. We're engaging in the challenge of putting our daily work into a short concise statement. Here are some of our rough drafts.